- This event has passed.
Locks & Doors with Jerry Andrews
January 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Are you thinking about replacing a lock? Want to go with something more secure but don’t know how to do it? This workshop takes the mystery out of locks! Some of what we’ll cover:
- Identify the types & grades of locks and the right terminology
- Decide if you need to repair an old lock or buy a new one
- What you need to know to buy a new lock
- How to retrofit a lock in an old door
- How to adjust a door so a lock works again and address other common door problems
If there’s time, you can even try your hand at installation!
Please be sure to check out the Home Repair Resource Center website at https://hrrc-ch.org/
All classes count towards Construction Sweat Equity Hours for families.