Greater Cleveland Habitat Young Professionals (GCHYP) is committed, in partnership with Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity, to strive toward Habitat’s vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
The Five Core Functions of GCHYP chapter:
- DEVELOP leaders by providing networking/professional growth opportunities
- EDUCATE ourselves and others about Habitat’s mission
- ADVOCATE for Habitat in our community and social circles
- FUNDRAISE through unique, fun events to raise awareness
- SERVE directly through chapter activities and by supporting our affiliate
General Membership Requirements:
- Looking for individuals ages 21-40, currently employed in a professional capacity
- Must volunteer for at least one shift per year in the affiliate’s ReStore or on construction
- Must attend or participate in at least two chapter events per year
- Must contribute individual membership dues
- Important documents:
- Dues are to be paid at the time of registration or renewal and help cover our chapter annual fees to Habitat International. Click here for an annual dues payment form
Executive Board Positions Available:
- Are you looking for a way to impact the community & gain leadership experience? We are currently looking for two new Exec Board members:
- Administrative Chair
- Social Media/PR Chair
- For info on these positions and how to apply, email us at email@example.com.
Basic Membership – $10/year
- Includes exclusive access to volunteer projects and FREE or reduced admission to social events.
Advanced Membership – $25/year
- Includes Basic Membership level access and a Habitat T-shirt!